SPC held a press conference on Sept 3 on a guideline and typical cases on self-defense.
- SPC releases one more guideline on handling epidemic-related civil cases
- SPC releases guideline and typical cases, brings stronger judicial guarantees to Yellow River basin
A consumer council in east China has filed a public-interest litigation against a food company for selling counterfeit Starbucks coffee products.
- Top court issues guidelines for handling epidemic-related foreign trade disputes
- Top court to ease litigation for foreigners
A judiciary delegation from China's Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) concluded its four-day visit to Beijing Friday.
- Courts ordered to better protect private businesses, entrepreneurs
- Mainland-Hong Kong mutual arbitral awards enforcement to take full effect
Date:2:30 pm, November 24, 2020
Place:Third Chamber of the Intellectual Property Court of the Supreme People's Court
Case:Administrative dispute over invalidation of an invention patent between Xi'an-based Aoxiang Exploration Technology Development Co., Ltd, Anhui Huizhou Geology Security Institute Co., Ltd and the National Intellectual Property Administration